I’ve decided that to make up for Sunday and Monday, I will be doing those workouts (Legs and booty) today, and doing today’s workouts (abs) tomorrow with Wednesday’s workouts (arms, shoulders and back). That way, I’m back up to speed with my exercise.
IBD can kiss my round booty!
One of the many things I hate about having IBD is the fact that during my flare ups, I can’t exercise. And also, I don’t eat much due to the limited food I can have (Plus, I’m scared to eat).
My friend once said to me that she would love having IBD because she’d be skinny. So I told her she could have my IBD in exchange for her healthy body.
- New body makeover [Legs, abs and arms] (Blogilates)
- Train like a beast, look like a beauty workout (Blogilates)
- 15 minutes of ‘Fat burning cardio workout - fitness blender cardio workout at home’ (FitnessBlender)
- Relax with me stretch routine (Blogilates)
- How to do the splits | invade London (Blogilates)
My little sister and her friend accompanied me today. My sister quit after the stretching, but her friend stayed till the end.
My sis has always been fitter than me, but now, I’m fitter than her. Yay!
I didn’t want to have my rest day today, but my muscles are sore, so I suppose it’s for the best. Don’t wanna overdo it.
Arms, shoulders and back:
- Sleek and sexy arms for beginners (Blogilates)
- Back attack! (Blogilates)
- Lean arms workout (Blogilates)
- Uh-oh! Obliques (Blogilates)
- Victoria’s Secret model abs workout (Blogilates)
- Roar challenge for abs and inner thighs (Blogilates)
- Flatter my abs workout (Blogilates)
- Muffin top meltdown (Blogilates)
It’s leg day today!
- Killer legs challenge (Blogilates)
- Saddlebag shaver (Blogilates)
- 5 best thigh slimming exercises (Blogilates)
+ I did ‘love handle hysteria’ (Blogilates) because it’s got a bit of legs in there too (and because I wanted my body to burn)