It’s been exactly one month today since I started working out. Happy anniversary to me!
- 1 minute and 30 seconds of golf ball arms
- 1 minute and 10 seconds of soccer ball arms
- 20 half-cobra push ups
- 20 triceps dips
- 20 (each arm) bicep curls
- 25 lats
- 50 rows
- 20 back sit ups
- 10 supermen
- 1 minute bridge pulses
- 1 minute 20 seconds long bridge pulses
- 10 grasshoppers
- 1 minute (each leg) heel kicks
- 1 minute (each leg) pointed thigh lifts
- 20 (each side) side crunches
- 20 love heart leg lifts
- 30 eagle abs’
On top of that, I had to walk approx five minutes to each class (twice), walk up three hills (down two), and walk up so many stairs!
So, I’ve decided that instead of working on one body part a day, I’m going to do 1 exercise video for abs, 1 for booty, 1 for arms, 1 for back, 1 for legs (5 videos on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays) and maybe a 1 whole body exercise video on either Saturdays or Sundays, depending on how I’m feeling. Plus, cardio on these days too.
- 3-4 minutes of jump rope
- 50 jumping jacks
- 20 alternating lunges
- 15 tuck jumps
- What Makes You Bootyful Challenge (Blogilates)
- Bikini booty thong workout (Blogilates)
My booty is on fire!
Yoga and stretching:
- Stretch & release routine (Tone It Up)
- Love you body! With yoga (Tone It Up)
- Beach yoga with Karena (Tone It Up)
Will do some more yoga later.
- Love your body with HIIT! High intensity interval training (Tone It Up)
This afternoon, I’m jogging the stairs with small exercises in between each jog (up and down).Just finished doing ‘booty blasting stair circuit (Tone It Up)’, and it killed.
And I’ve just realised that in three days, it’s my one month anniversary for working out! New record for me!
Tuesday (make up)
- Toned and sexy abs (Tone It Up)
- Bikini abs routine! Bikini series (Tone It Up)
Arms, shoulders and back:
- Tone up your back workout (Tone It Up)
- Love your arms and abs with Karena (Tone It Up)
- Bikini arms routine! Bikini series (Tone It Up)
- 3 moves for a sexy upper back (Tone It Up)
- Sexy sculpted shoulders (Tone It Up)
I’m certainly feeling the burn.
- Beach ready butt workout (Blogilates)
- Pippa’s butt workout (Blogilates)
- Super butt workout (Blogilates)
- 5 best thigh slimming exercises (Blogilates)
- Inner thigh clarity challenge (Blogilates)
- Perfect legs workout (Blogilates)
I’ve decided that to make up for Sunday and Monday, I will be doing those workouts (Legs and booty) today, and doing today’s workouts (abs) tomorrow with Wednesday’s workouts (arms, shoulders and back). That way, I’m back up to speed with my exercise.
IBD can kiss my round booty!
One of the many things I hate about having IBD is the fact that during my flare ups, I can’t exercise. And also, I don’t eat much due to the limited food I can have (Plus, I’m scared to eat).
My friend once said to me that she would love having IBD because she’d be skinny. So I told her she could have my IBD in exchange for her healthy body.